Trouble syncing 2 mono audio IP cams into stereo

Kammacher Tobias (kamm) kamm at zhaw.ch
Wed Jun 22 07:00:10 UTC 2016

Hi

I have used GStreamer 1.8 on both Nvidia TK1 and TX1. In both cases
the default GSt provided by Nvidia is 1.2.4.
It is possible to build the newer GStreamer and just copy the original OMX
and Nvidia plugins:
cd /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gstreamer-1.0/
cp libgstnv* libnvgst* libgstomx.so ~/gst_1.6.0/out/lib/gstreamer-1.0/

Most of them worked for me on 1.8.0, except nvvidconv, which is a
proprietary plugin from Nvidia.

There are instructions for doing this also from Nvidia if you look at the
Multimedia User Guide for TX1 24.1 [1]. Also there is a script for building
newer GStreamer versions for the TX1, but I never tried this on TK1.

[1] http://developer.download.nvidia.com/embedded/L4T/r24_Release_v1.0/Docs/L4T_Tegra_X1_Multimedia_User_Guide_Release_24.1.pdf
--
Kammacher Tobias, MSc ZFH in Engineering
Research Assistant

ZHAW, Zurich University of Applied Sciences
InES, Institute of Embedded Systems
Postfach
Technikumstr. 22
CH-8401 Winterthur