Gst.parse-launch vs manual pipeline creation

Krutskikh Ivan stein.hak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:22:58 UTC 2016

Hi!

I basically construct pipeline to interact with Ip video cams. A very
simple template:

rtspsrc name=source latency=100 ! rtph264depay ! mpegtsmux name=mux  !
queue !  multisocketsink sync-method=1  name=sink

This one is used for video distribution over http in python. I experienced
both of above problems on it.