GStreamer JPEG 2000 Workflows

Aaron Boxer boxerab at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:22:27 UTC 2016

Dear GStreamers,

I've spent the last month or so trying to improve J2K support inside
GStreamer ( with a lot of help from the GStreamer gurus :) )

I am very curious about how people are using GStreamer to stream J2K
content.
Are there many people streaming J2K over RTP ?  Are people transcoding J2K
assets
to other formats such as H.264 or HEVC ?  How much interest is there in
supporting
J2K over MPEG TS  ? What about motion J2K ?

Any feedback on what people are doing, and what they would like to see,
would be most welcome.

Thanks!
Aaron