compiling gstreamer-plugins-bad 1.6.4 with Qt

xargon daga_pankaj at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 00:27:12 UTC 2016

I have Qt 5.6.1 installed on my ARM based Linux system. The PATH variables
and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variables contain the path to the relevant QT
directories as:

Now, I would like to compile gstreamer-plugins-bad 1.6.4 from sources and
when I run the configuration script, it never configures it with Qt. The
message is:

I tried calling the configure script with --enable-qt but to no avail as
well. How may I enable qt support in the plugins?