Custom GstMeta data dissapearing when received in a new pipeline

debruyn debruynels1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:54:06 UTC 2016

Thanks alot Tim! I seem to be progressing slowly but surely. Understand what
you mean by the rtp buffer being mapped from the normal buffer. Question
though I am getting an error when trying to use the following enum:
GST_MAP_READWRITE. GST_MAP_READ or GST_MAP_WRITE seems to working fine. The
error message states ->

/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0/gst/gstmemory.h:185: error: invalid conversion
from 'int' to 'GstMapFlags' [-fpermissive]
 #define GST_MAP_READWRITE      (GST_MAP_READ | GST_MAP_WRITE)