Seek failed for hls stream

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Jun 29 16:24:36 UTC 2016

On Di, 2016-06-28 at 08:00 -0700, silver wrote:
> [...]
> I don't know if my analysis is in a right orientation, but even if right,
> I'm still blocked by the things mentioned. I'm sorry that I cannot provide
> any test because all the tests are in a closed network and the environment
> is complecated. I hope someone could give me some ideas or suggestion, I
> will appreciate very much :D

Please file a bug with this analysis :)

Also the best would be if you could try to create a patch for hlsdemux,
you seem to have an understanding of what is needed already and can
just try a few things to see if that works. Having a patch would make
it easier for us also to understand the problem and maybe propose a
cleaner solution... unless your patch is perfect already, which it
might very well be.