[Windows 7] MP4 can not be played on x86(Win32) platform, however OK on x64.

Bruce Chen Bruce.Chen at Qisda.com
Thu Mar 3 03:50:31 UTC 2016

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks a lot for the quick response and helping. We understood the change you mentioned and continued to use 1.6.3.
When we try to folk two threads to play two MP4 files on Windows 7 platform, only one MP4 can be played and the other always shows "Error: GStreamer encountered a general stream error."
Is there a limit to play two MP4 on Windows platform? Thanks!

Best regards,
Bruce

The opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent our company and its affiliates. If this e-mail is not originally intended for you, or received by you in error, do not disclose its content to anyone and delete it immediately. This e-mail may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.