Multifilesink How to Generate New file after a force key unit event

Sagar pilkhwal.sagar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:35:29 UTC 2016

Actually I am trying to remove silence from input video pipeline and then
chop the audio into small .pcm files

Till now I am able to create on single non silent .pcm file. but when i try
to use multifilesink thinking about its max-file-duration it is not working
for pcm/raw audio stream. because of which I am planning to make this
separating/creating new file bases on event which i can trigger after long
silence.

I tried using *	gst_video_event_new_downstream_force_key_unit(time,NULL,
NULL, NULL, TRUE, 1);*  but I am getting compilation error */undefined
reference to `gst_video_event_new_downstream_force_key_unit'/*

do you have any views on this problem scenario ?