Refreshing video after a zoom/unzoom like process using GTK

Jack Dickerson jackstuff3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:47:28 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have taken the tutorial sample
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/basic-tutorial-5.c
and modified it by packing two videos in the horizontal box. I actually
started with four videos, but I get the same problem with two.
Both videos play great with play/pause/stop buttons and a seek bar.I also
added a zoom and unzoom function.
For the zoom, I remove one of the videos from the horizontal box and the
other video fills the main box.
When I unzoom, I pack the previously removed video back in the box. The
problem is the newly repacked video does not appear
unless I stop and restart the videos from the beginning or if I slightly
modify the entire box by grabbing a corner or side and
adjust the size of the box.

Is there any way to get that video to display after I have repacked it
without the methods I've described?

Thanks,
Jack