Prerolling and The Segment event getting delayed after the Seek event

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:50:34 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I am doing seek event using the GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH flag.
Even then I see that whenever I do a seek from my side I get Flush Start and
Flush Stop very next to my seek event. But the segment event comes after few
seconds.

The pipeline is like the below one:
gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=http://<IP>/huge.mp4 ! mymp4demux name=d
d.audio_00 ! queue ! decodebin ! alsasink d.video_00 ! queue ! decodebin !
autovideosink

And can you please explain the concept of "sinks with async=true in the
pipeline", I couldn't understand that part.
And how can I confirm if all the sinks are in async=TRUE state in the
pipeline.