How add signal callback to rtspsrc

elio francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:49:39 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian
thanks for your hint.
As you suggested I got the rtspBin element using:
 GstElement * rtspBin = gst_bin_get_by_name(GST_BIN(pipeline), "rtspsrc0");
AFAIK the name is  "rtspsrc0" and changes everytime I create a pipeline, it
impossible for me detect the name because the second time the name
is  "rtspsrc1"  the third  "rtspsrc2"...
Which is the correct behaviour to detect the name?

Or.. Can I get the rtspBin using gst_bin_get_by_interface?
In this case I can find files to include to be defined  GST_TYPE_RTSPSRC
(I'm using GStreamer library 1.6.1 under iOS)

This is my code.
GstElement * rtspBin = gst_bin_get_by_interface(GST_BIN(pipeline),
GST_TYPE_RTSPSRC);

Thanks for your time
Elio