is there a problem with vp8enc/rtpvp8pay?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Mar 17 18:26:54 UTC 2016

Le jeudi 17 mars 2016 à 14:54 +0200, Sebastian Dröge a écrit :
> This would actually break things. The DTS is always the receive time,
> the PTS is whatever time the jitterbuffer calculated as the
> presentation time. This is usually not the same as the DTS.

Can you really pretend DTS can have two meanings ? After depayloaders
the DTS/PTS pair should respect what a correct stream is. Otherwise, we
can stand that muxing an RTP depayloaded stream is not supported. I'm
not saying this is the case right now, but both the jitterbuffer and
depayloader should one day learn to get this right.

Nicolas