AW: Dynamically record a h264 stream

Davide Tuccilli tuccio89 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:11:13 UTC 2016

Oh I see, I thought it had the same effect. I've been trying to play
around with the capsfilter, from my understanding h264parse does the
conversion, so I should do something like queue ! capsfilter
caps=video/x-h264,stream-format=avc ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink, but
when I do this, the linking between the tee src_%u pad and the queue
sink pad fails.