Android 1.7.90: Missing plugin MPEG-2 AAC

elio francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:15:48 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,
now it works very well, I did a dependency issue, the new recompiled
library was not properly copied into apk.
AFAIK Android Studio doesn't support NDK and I added into gradle setting an
instance to copy the sharedlibraries into apk.
This procedure doesn't work all time I recompile the .so files I'm
investigating on that...
It'll be great if you update the GStreamer tutorial with Android Studio,
correct if I'm wrong but your project are designed for Eclipse, right?
I've right now found a project that explains steps to compile tutorial 5
with Android Studio, take a look:
https://github.com/jaroslavas/Gstreamer-Android-example/tree/master/app
Thanks for your time
Elio