Gstreamer Plug-ins Base issue

Daniel Gretzke daniel.gretzke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:06:05 UTC 2016

Hey!

I'm trying to install the gstreamer plug in base package and I'm facing
issues. As this email is listed to get addressed to maintainer related
issues I'm sending email. I'm following the instructions of your tutorial
for the RaspberryPi 2.

The package compiles without any problems but when I try any make (make -
j3 and make install) command I get some errors which I will attach at the
end of the email. Of course I used Google first but everything I found was
people saying that this error occurs when old code is used. I hope you can
help me with this issue!

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Daniel Gretzke