MPEG-TS stuff

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 20:41:46 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-03-22 at 10:56 +0100, Edward Hervey wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   If you (or your application) don't use directly any of the gst-
> plugins-bad mpegts library API, you don't need to do anything.

Good to know, and subtly different from what the manual implied to me. I
guess I should take a look at the wording and possible make a pull request
with a slightly different working to avoid ambiguity. Of course it may
already be unambiguous and I just misread it.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip:
russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road   m:+44 7770 465 077   xmpp:russel at winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK  w: www.russel.org.uk skype:russel_winder