gstreamr-bad-plugin: remove silence adding "pre-length"

Sagar pilkhwal.sagar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:28:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to create voice buffer when user is talking and I intend to send
this voice buffer raw audio to a web service, so when ever there is a voice
activity I append the buffers and when there is silence I intend to send to
a webservice.

This is my code snippet:
GstBuffer *voice_buf;
if(voicedetected)
if (incoming_buf) {
      voice_buf = gst_buffer_append (voice_buf, incoming_buf);
    } else {
      voice_buf = incoming_buf;
}
else{
voice_buf=NULL;
}

but I am getting assertion failed message in kurento server error logs file.
GST_IS_BUFFER failed.

is there anything wrong which you think I am doing ?