Prerolling and The Segment event getting delayed after the Seek event

jslootbeek jslootbeek+gstreamer-devel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:42:01 UTC 2016

I am encountering the same delay while seeking with decodebin. In the past,
we used wavparse, but replaced that with decodebin to fix another issue,
however, the decodebin switch introduced this delay.
Rohan, we're you able to solve this issue?
It may be worth nothing that I am using pygst when encountering this issue,
and calling the seek with the GST_SEEK_FLAG_ACCURATE and GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH
flags.