Volunteering to update Windows build instructions

bradaisa baisa at cardinalpeak.com
Wed Mar 30 16:03:54 UTC 2016

I've been working through building on Windows -- there are a number of errors
and omissions in the Windows setup instructions (some serious!!!), that I've
been painfully discovering through trial and error, googling, and some
helpful tips from the gstreamer community. I wanted to volunteer to update
this page:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero

My employer wants me to write a blog post on building gstreamer on Windows
for our company blog, and I'd like it to be more than a series of
corrections and additions to the official docs! :)

You can contact me directly baisa AT cardinalpeak DOT com