decodebin - static linking of decoder and sink

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:26:56 UTC 2016

Le mardi 26 avril 2016 à 23:40 -0700, Ash 20001 a écrit :
> Here is the pipeline graph when using decodebin. It contains all the
> information you ask below.
> It is properly parsed NAL units, raw h264 elementary stream.
I see that you are using High profile. Are you sure you have properly
disabled B-Frames (frame reordering) in your encoder ? That would
introduce latency that cannot be removed. Another way around (to make
things simple) could be to force your encoder into producing
constrained-baseline or baseline, where B-Frames don't exist.