Any SEH Windows build of 1.8.1 version?

Fuentes alvaro.fuentes.zurita at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:52:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone:

After many hours trying integrate several libraries in my project, i found
that Gstreamer throws errors because the exception mechanism selected to
build the latest x86_64 1.8.1 version is SJLJ, and the compiler used by
MSYS2 is builded with SEH, so i have two options:

- Build Gstreamer from scratch using SEH, or
- Find a nice distro of MinGW builded against SJLJ

The first one may take me forever... I'm not very experienced to build
things with GCC. I try the second one but i have had some kind of
instability. Gstreamer sometimes simply crash before anything.

So, the third option (and the ideal one) is find a Gstreamer version builded
against SEH. Anyone knows anything about that?

Many thanks in advance.