How to add hardware caam support in librtmp is the part of libgstrtmp.so

veeranjaneyulu veeranjaneyulu at fossilshale.com
Thu May 5 08:21:43 UTC 2016

Hi all
Thanks In Advance,

we compiled rtmp dump/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad_1.4.1 .Then we generated
librtmps.so and libgstrtmp.so .But how to know its calling hardware caam via
openssl ,support is working or not?

my questions is previous libsrtp source code we added hardware caam support
engine code .via openssl its working fine.like that in librtmp is available?

gstreamer plugin:
gst-launch-1.0 -v imxv4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! vpuenc ! rtppayh264 !
rtmpsink location=//IP addr:port/live/streaming.

Its streaming but how to whether software/Hardware encryption is going on?

Thanks & Regards
veeranjaneyulu