Is it possible to convert aac audio to mp3 without conversion

Alex Bolotin alexbolotsin at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:47:15 UTC 2016

Oh, sorry. Of course, there is a little sample.

alexb at alexb-VirtualBox:~/Workspace/test3213$ gst-launch-1.0 filesrc
location=1.ts ! tsdemux name=demux ! aacparse ! mp4mux name=mux ! filesink
location=5.ts
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux: Internal data
stream error.
Additional debug info:
mpegtsbase.c(1347): mpegts_base_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux:
stream stopped, reason not-linked
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

How should I modify it?

Thx,