Crash when trying to stop pipeline containing encodebin

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed May 11 05:43:03 UTC 2016

On Di, 2016-05-10 at 22:02 -0400, Chuck Crisler wrote:
> I can't answer your questions but I can offer some direction. Get a
> detailed GStreamer log (debug level 5 or 6) and a backtrace when it
> crashes. I am out of date on Windows so I can't offer advice on how
> to get the GStreamer log, but you can find the answer with Google.

You just set GST_DEBUG=6 in the environment like on other platforms, or
call gst_debug_set_default_threshold(6) in your code.

For getting a backtrace you will have to run your application in gdb
and make it crash. You can get gdb binaries from here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20packages%20%28Win64%20hosted%29/gdb/