Pause issue

Gayatri gayatri.b at hcl.com
Fri May 13 07:57:35 UTC 2016

Hi

High lights of Pipe line used for the playback

gst_init (NULL, NULL);
pAudioSrc = gst_element_factory_make ("filesrc","file-source");
pAudParse = gst_element_factory_make("mpegaudioparse", NULL);
pDecoder = gst_element_factory_make("mad", NULL);
pAudioConv = gst_element_factory_make("audioconvert", "converter");
pAudioSample = gst_element_factory_make("audioresample", NULL);
pAlsaSink = gst_element_factory_make("alsasink", "audio-output");
pVolume = gst_element_factory_make("volume", NULL);

char* alsaSinkDevice = (char*)"plughw:0,0";
g_object_set(pAlsaSink, "device", alsaSinkDevice, NULL);

g_object_set(G_OBJECT(pAudioSrc), "location",uri, NULL);

SetBusWatch // My own function where gst_bus_add_watch is set

gst_bin_add_many(GST_BIN(m_pPipeLine), pAudioSrc, pAudParse, pDecoder,
pAudioConv, pAudioSample, pVolume, pAlsaSink, NULL);

gst_element_link_many(pAudioSrc, pAudParse, pDecoder, pAudioConv,
pAudioSample, pVolume, pAlsaSink, NULL);

The play back , stop, and  seek works properly . only pause has the issue ,
when we pause ,play back is paused but the some dragging(looks like last
frame) sound is heard.

Thanks .