gstreamer: v4l2videodec plugin

Stanimir Varbanov svarbanov at mm-sol.com
Fri May 13 08:45:18 UTC 2016

cc: ayaka

On 04/12/2016 06:57 PM, Nicolas Dufresne wrote:
> Le mardi 12 avril 2016 à 11:57 +0300, Stanimir Varbanov a écrit :
>>> I'm very happy to see this report. So far, we only had report that
>> this
>>> element works on Freescale IMX.6 (CODA) and Exynos 4/5.
>>
>> In this context, I would be very happy to see v4l2videoenc merged
>> soon :)
>
> That will happen when all review comments are resolved.

yes, of course :)

Just FYI, I applied the WIP patches on my side and I'm very happy to
report that they just works. So If you need some testing on qcom video
accelerator just ping me.

One thing which bothers me is how the extra-controls property working,
i.e. I failed to change the h264 profile for example with below construct:

extra-controls="controls,h264_profile=4;"

--
regards,
Stan