gstreamer: v4l2videodec plugin

ayaka ayaka at soulik.info
Sun May 15 15:02:47 UTC 2016

在 2016年05月15日 15:41, Nicolas Dufresne 写道:
> Le vendredi 13 mai 2016 à 11:45 +0300, Stanimir Varbanov a écrit :
>> One thing which bothers me is how the extra-controls property
>> working,
>> i.e. I failed to change the h264 profile for example with below
>> construct:
>>
>> extra-controls="controls,h264_profile=4;"
> Yes, and profile should be negotiated with downstream in GStreamer. For
> common controls, like bitrate, it should be exposed as separate
> properties instead.
Please try the new patches in
https://github.com/hizukiayaka/gst-plugins-good
And look at this commit
https://github.com/hizukiayaka/gst-plugins-good/commit/92b99ba9322cf8a1039b877315b12bc9813e95cf

NOTE: even you could set those extra controls and driver accepted. It
doesn't mean it would work.
I looked at the s5p-mfc driver, it just set it then leave it alone. I
may fix this bug in the few weeks.