gstreamer-1.0 appsrc sample example

Biswajit Panigrahi biswajit.p at mistralsolutions.com
Mon May 16 05:29:32 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

If I will not use vpe element and use the pipeline as below :

app->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("appsrc name=mysource ! videoconvert !
avenc_mpeg4 ! rtpmp4vpay config-interval=true  pt=96 ! udpsink
host=192.227.1.20 port=5000", NULL);

Then it fails with the below error:

**************************************start
feeding******************************************8
inside read_data
inside read_data
ERROR from element mysource: Internal data flow error.
Debugging info: gstbasesrc.c(2865): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAppSrc:mysource:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)

Regarding testing with gstreamer reciver, Can you guide me how to test with
this instead of testing with vlc player
I have attached the test code with this mail.

Regards,
Biswajit