RTSP server streaming problem

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:46:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I am a new bee in Gstreamer and need your support for my problem recently.

Currently, I create a streaming server by using gstreamer RTSP server.
My intention is that for each pipeline constructed after calling
gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch(), only one client can access to the
stream. I use gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_shared (media, FALSE) but it is not
affected.

Is there anyone know how to configure this constraint?

Thanks for your great support.

Best regards,
Tran Tu