Spectrum Good Plugin

Cole Bush bush.c at husky.neu.edu
Tue May 17 16:53:51 UTC 2016

Interesting. First, sameplerate is the same as 1 / "interval", right?

For context, I am outputting this data onto a RGB matrix from my raspberry
pi. Visually, it seems that an interval of 50 million nanoseconds is a good
speed for the matrix's refresh rate. This would mean my sample rate is 20
Hz, correct? With 10 bands, would that make each band represent 1 Hz
covering 0-10Hz?

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com