How could I push ONE GstBuffer to TWO GstAdapters?

Majaja r97922153 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:01:38 UTC 2016

Hi:

I want to push "A" GstBuffer to "TWO" GstAdapters.

It is, one is used to deliver data & the other serves as a "CACHE".

Has there already been a convenient way?

One way I tried now is to duplicate the buffer such as:

  gst_buffer_copy_into (new_buf, buffer, GST_BUFFER_COPY_MEMORY |
GST_BUFFER_COPY_DEEP ,
            0, gst_buffer_get_size (original_buffer));

push original_buffer into original  adapter such as

 gst_adapter_push (original_adapter, original_buffer);

and then push the new_buffer into the new adapter such as:

 gst_adapter_push (new_adapter, new_buffer);

I believe that it is NOT the best way & would like find a better method
instead.

Thank you.