Audio and video not in sync

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Wed May 18 19:45:42 UTC 2016

Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.
Can you give me some ideas of how to provide adequate time stamps?
What does that look like for this case?
I have read Chapter 14. Clocks and synchronization in Gstreamer of the manual but I'm not clear on how to apply that to my recording example.
In my example, the need-data callback provides timestamps for the video buffers, and the directsounsrc provides the clock for the pipeline and I'm assuming timestamps for the audio buffers as well. What else would you recommend I do here?
Thanks again for your help - it is much appreciated!

Bill