AW: AW: problem with cslg_shift in qtdemux

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Tue May 24 13:03:16 UTC 2016

Hi, Nicolas,
That wouldn’t have helped because I was sure that the problem lay in my encoder. Providing a file would presumably only have confirmed that the file is not OK. And filing a bug when the bug lies in my code wouldn’t have helped either. I believe I have found the bug in my code. The timestamps weren’t being set properly on the last buffers remaining in the encoder and so the cslg_shift was being calculated as a negative number and so the new segment event was getting ridiculous start and stop values.
Thanks.