erroneous pipeline

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:27:41 UTC 2016

Le lundi 23 mai 2016 à 19:21 -0700, Kip Warner a écrit :
> Hey list,
>
> Can anyone help me get the following correct for gst-launch-1.0? I'm
> getting an "erroneous pipeline: could not link audioconvert0 to
> wavenc0
> error" if I swap the x-raw-int for x-raw,format=int:

"int" is not a valid format. You probably want something like 16bit
signed integer ? If so, the format name is "S16LE". Follow this link
for a complete list of formats:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-b
ase-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstaudio.html#GstAudioFormat

In caps string syntax, we remove the namespace GST_AUDIO_FORMAT_.

cheers,
Nicolas