ASRC: changing CAPS causes audible clicks

Maik Scholz Scholz.Maik at t-online.de
Fri May 27 12:07:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
i like to implement a asynchrounous audio resample by using the standard
audioresample inside a closed control loop.

48kHz+-50Hz => *audioconvert* => *audioresample* => *asrccontrol* => *sink*
# asrccontrol detects clock drifts and changes the out sample rate before
audioresample.

# I can't use the sink sampling rate converter!

I like to change the sampling rate from the audioconvert src pad.
If I do that (e.g. 48000-48 <=> 48000-48), then i see this message
"Redistribute latency...",
and i hear some disturbing noise.

Is there a possibility to change caps sample rates without latency
redistribution?

Maik