Close the connection of RTSP from server side gracefully

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:20:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I read the examples from gst-rtsp-server plugin and the test_cleanup.c. The
I write an example for closing the current connection of client from server
side. Below is the flow:
- Construct Rtsp server for streaming in a second thread follow test-video.c
example
- Register callback for "client-connect" signal
- Attach g_main_loop
- Then client access the stream from another PC using VLC
After a duration, from main thread I call function to  close the connection
and free evrything in server side. And this is the flow for it
- Get current connection by gst_rtsp_client_get_connection()
- Close that connection by gst_rtsp_client_close()
- Unref mountpoint, session pool, g_source_remove(sourceID), unref
server....

I got the exception frequently when I call gst_rtsp_client_close() function.
It notify SIGABRT from glib_thread when lock the mutex.
Anybody can help me with this issue?

P.S: I also try to use gdb for debugging, but currently I cannot build
gst-rtsp-server-plugin in debug symbols mode. Please guide me how to enable
this configuration in Yocto, the version of gst-rtsp-server plugin I use is
1.4.1