changing souphttpsrc location property on android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue May 31 06:20:22 UTC 2016

On Mo, 2016-05-30 at 10:22 +0200, Dani wrote:
> Thanks, I was working on how to get the full debug, after coding inside the function JNI_OnLoad these instructions:
>
> setenv("GST_DEBUG", "*:5", 1);
> setenv("GST_DEBUG_NO_COLOR", "1", 1);
> This is the debug log I get (I think I have copied the full log related to this issue):
> [...]

Thanks, can you get the same with debug level 6? This one here does not
contain many lines that should be there about the pad linking process,
but a few of those should already be there with 5.

In any case it's failing to link the pad not for one of the common
reasons, but for the "fallback" error case GST_PAD_LINK_REFUSED