Saving stream to file on unstable communication line

alexolut alexolut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:32:50 UTC 2016

Tim Müller wrote
> The easiest option might be to use a container format where the content
> survives even if it's not finalised properly, for example Matroska or
> MPEG-TS.

I tried to use "muxer=matroskamux" for "splitmuxsink" but in result I also
got damaged .mkv file after interrupt my application on some condition and
switching pipeline to NULL state via:

    gst_element_set_state(pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);

before return from main().

Maybe I did it not right? Do you know how to close RTSP-connection correctly
(on some user-defined condition) and avoid damaged files in result?