Getting Warnings while adding external subtitle file during playback

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:09:48 UTC 2016

HI Sebastian,

      The thing with the warnings is that, I do not have any playback
problem. The issue is that the warning just comes out whenever I add
external subtitle file with the current audio-video playback.
There is no performance/behavior issues. Subtitle is displayed correctly
after addition with no issues in audio-video playback.

I just wanted to know if there is a way by which I can stop these warnings.

Thank You in Advance.