Stream jumps to the beginning when seeking

silver sxhsxhsxh66 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:28:30 UTC 2016

Hey,

I encounter this weird phenomenon when playing hls stream: when I do the
seeking, the stream jumps to the beginning and after less than one second,
it jumps to its correct place.

I'm doubting that when seeking, the player always searches the first chunk
(chunk 0) and then searches the chunk (eg. chunk 10) which corresponds the
seeking place. I don't know if I am right but could you guys give me some
explanations or solutions to eliminate this phenomenon? Thank you.