curlftpsink file splitting fails with splitmuxsink

Vinod Kesti vinodkesti at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 03:58:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to push 10 seconds fragmented file to FTP server.
For file splitting splitmuxsink is used, First fragment is pushed
successfully but curl base sink dumps time out error after first fragment.

What I assume is FTP sink is not able to handle on the fly state transition.

0x9186d0 ERROR           curlbasesink
gstcurlbasesink.c:399:gst_curl_base_sink_render:<sink> poll timed out after
0:00:05.000000000
0x9186d0 WARN            curlbasesink
gstcurlbasesink.c:400:gst_curl_base_sink_render:<sink> error: poll timed out
after 0:00:05.000000000

Is it problem with curlftps sink ??
Am I missing some thing while configuring ??
Gstreamer 1.10 is used for the experiment.

Please find sample application code in  splitmuxsink.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680405/splitmuxsink.c>
.

~ Vinod