Seek and playback of multiple low resolution videos

Jack D jackstuff3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:03:43 UTC 2016

The videos are in 9 different pipelines. If I have 9 videos from nine
different sources, how could I put it into a single pipeline?

What is the procedure to provide a testcase? I don't have a public
repository where I may leave the code and videos.

I had never used perf before yesterday and it is proving to have a steep
learning curve. But I will continue to pursue it.