Multiple sessions of rtsp server

kroketor mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:43:27 UTC 2016

Hi
I have a modified version of the test-video.c in wich i implanted manually
four instances of media_factory in the same program to the server and it
works perfectly. I can connect with every streamed video.
Now i want to have various instances of my program (LaunchStream.cpp) each
one with one media_factory diferent for each of them. The first works ok but
when i run the second instance it gives the "failed to attach the server"
error. I tried changing the port for each of them but it crashes in the same
way. I tried also to create diferente programs for each ot them
(LaunchStream2.cpp, LaunchStream3.cpp, ...) but they remains failing in the
same way and i dont´t found any information about it.

Isn't it possible to have multiple rtsp-servers running at the same time?