Detect damaged file

Krutskikh Ivan stein.hak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:51:47 UTC 2016

Ok. I was developing a video storage and distribution server in python
based on gstreamer and opencv. Server stores video in a sequence on files
so I made a little lib over ffprobe and subprocess in python.

I use ffprobe with json output to find out if my cams are alive and their
streams are sane and the same with resulting files. It's pretty trivial,
but mind that some versions of ffprobe/ffmpeg do not have a timeout and can
hang forever when dealing with particullary broken network streams. I'll
link the code below.

http://pastebin.com/q29uYBXQ