RTSP Unicast and Multicast on the same pipeline using different mountpoints

Mert Can Ergun mert.ergun at mikro-tasarim.com.tr
Tue Nov 8 14:04:20 UTC 2016

I did the tests on 1.9.90 and yes there were direct packets as well as
multicast messages coming from the server.
Yesterday I ran the same test with 1.6.0 on my SBC and it produced expected
results. When clients don't request multicast, it doesn't broadcast
multicast packets.

I will try the test on 1.10 when I can

Sebastian Dröge-3 wrote