Gstreamermm and abilities to use different plugins

LC lienes.cirules at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:33:32 UTC 2016

Hello!
I am going to use gstreamermm api where various plugins can be used.
Currently i need nvenc element like nvh264enc and another element rtmpdump.

Is it possible to includes all installed plugins in gstreamermm api that
comes with gstreamer written in c.
Maybe there is a chance to parse those pipelines where nvh264enc included ?

I saw that python binding allows me to do things like this:

from gi.repository import Gst, GObject
main_bin = Gst.parse_bin_from_description( "fakesink ! .....! nvh264enc!
..."

And it works!

Is it possible with gstreamermm.h ?

Thanks!