Gstreamermm and abilities to use different plugins

Marcin Kolny marcin.kolny at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:35:03 UTC 2016

Yes, it's possible to use any element you have installed in your system.
Those elements included in gstreamermm.h are just a classes which provide
convenient and typesafe API of elements from gstreamer-core and
gst-plugins-base, for setting properties, connecting to signals, or use
interface methods.
Also, please note that this API is deprecated, and will be removed in the
future.

> I saw the way to parse and create pipeline.
> I wonder, if it's possible to use nvh264enc element if it's not included in
> gstreamermm.h.
>

> --

Pozdrawiam
Marcin Kolny