multiple input files with input selector

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Nov 12 09:03:35 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-11-09 at 23:45 -0800, userAr wrote:
> thank you for your help.
>
> Is there some code examples for the concate element? I couldn't find
> any and i'm not sure how to use it.

You connect all inputs you want to concat, and it will pass them
through in the order of the pads. It will switch to the next once the
previous got EOS.

There is an example at the top of the documentation:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-plugins/html/gstreamer-plugins-concat.html

> also the gst-inspect-1.0 says- No such element or plugin (im using
> windows)

You need 1.8 or newer.