Android: Build 1.11.0 validation of MP4 file

urchikkamath at yahoo.com urchikkamath at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 12:36:57 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,I'm trying to validate the MP4 stream generated from android device hardware codecs or x264 and mp4mux plugins with 1.11.0 master branch build. Output file playbacks properly and I'm trying to parse the generated mp4 video but my android application crashes when I tried to read atoms from mp4 file for example moov/mdat atoms.Later I tried to validate MP4 file on tools like Codecvisa or isoviewer or MP4Reader I'm not able to read the file I believe something wrong with MP4 syntax. I've attached reference video file.  Thanks in advance,