Gstreamermm and abilities to use different plugins

Marcin Kolny marcin.kolny at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:55:41 UTC 2016

I'd recommend you to clean your repository before:
git clean -dxf
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

However, git repository is rather intended for gstreamermm developers, so
I'd recommend to use stable release. You can download the package from the
ftp: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gstreamermm/1.8/
When you unpack the tarbal, you need to:
./configure
make
sudo make install

Let me know if you have any other issues,

Marcin